1. Build a grassroots network in OPSEU Region 5, an infrastructure that supports member activism for equality and empowerment
2. Provide enthusiastic leadership capable of generating initiatives and implementing them effectively
3. Strengthen partnerships with local, regional and central leadership and other labour and community groups working for the public good
4. Communicate effectively to keep members and allies engaged, informed and active
5. Challenge management and support progressive political change through an open and participatory process.